#1 2013-10-29 14:21:46

dwilbourn

Set Destination Type in OpenAction

I would like to set the initial size & scroll behaviour in the PDF files I am creating. As far as I can see from the PDF documentation this is done by setting the destination type in the document's OpenAction.

However I can't figure out how to set this in SynPDF. I am using TGDIPages to create my document. The OpenAction (which is a Destination with a DestinationType property) is a property of TPdfCatalog which does not seem to be accessible from the TGDIPages. I tried hardwiring the value in the TGDIPages.ExportPDF function but that did not work (at least not the way I did it).

The reason I need to set the destination type is because the default behaviour of the PDF file created by SynPDF is to display a single full page when opened. Scrolling moves the pages in full page increments so the pages 'jump' from one to the next. I want scrolling to scroll over the page break - showing the bottom of the first page and the top of the next at the same time. If someone know of a different way of doing this I would love to hear it!

David.

Board footer