To track and implement 64 bit support ASAP, we have created this "meta-ticket", regrouping several tasks.
It has been marked "Code defect" and not "Feature request", to prioritize the process.
- SynCommons.pas fixes: [4b11d85be2] and related - let all SynCommons regression test pass;
- mORmot.pas interface-based service low-level x64 asm work - see [903a0dcb82] [6f510d8578] - here the whole stub code generation and stack/register layout shall be modified to support properly the x64 calling conventions;
- Allow dynamic linking of SQLite3 library [65fe490e9d] - fixing this will fix several other 64 bit static linked Sqlite3 related issues: [a710b3d298] [1ae68604f1] [fbe40ef67b] [0ce71397e4] [13e2c8576d] at least;
- 64 bit debug of SynDBOracle and SynODBC providers (MS SQL should better be using ODBC on 64 bit, at first, since OleDB is deprecated;
- 64 bit debug of other DB providers, and Client-side code (UI, i18n, reporting, pdf generation...).
ab added on 2013-03-14 19:51:43 UTC:
Full Win64 support has been implemented and tested.