#1 2018-09-05 12:07:58

pesser

Sample 30 - MVC Server for Firebird compiled with Lazarus on ubuntu

I just started my first steps with mORMot and want to try some of the samples.

I use Lazarus 1.8.5 with FPC 3.2.0 with mORMot GIT-Revision 7716893.

To start the MVCServerFirebird I used the convert function of Lazarus to get a project file out of the Delphi project. Afterwards I changed the connection string (lines 53-55) to connect to a Firebird server 2.5.8 running in a Docker on my developer machine, and commented out the ",useHttpApiRegisteringURI);" in line 77.

When I start this project the first time, Lazarus raises an execption in mORMot.pas line 1927 "No column for "ID" field in table Author". The database structure seems to be ok but no test data are in the tables.

When the project is started a 2nd time an exception is raised in ZDbcInterbase6Utils.pas in line 1046 "unsuccessful metadata update; ALTER TABLE BLOGINFO failed; violation of PRIMARY KEY or UNIQUE KEY constraint "RDB$INDEX_15" on table "RDB$RELATION_FIELDS"; Problematic key value is ("RDB$FIELD_NAME" = 'TITLE', "RDB$RELATIION_NAME" = 'BLOGINFO')".

When I try the MVCServerPostgres project with a PostgreSQL-Database running in a Docker everything works as expected.

Is there anything I can do, to use Firebird as a database backend with this sample?

Board footer