#1 2010-11-13 02:49:06

mambamaestro
Website

Simple Newbie question

Dear All,
I'm delphi programmer, and not familiar with the framework. But, i feel, i need it.
My question  is simple.

What class that  it's behavior like TxxConnection?

What class that  it's behavior like TxxQuery?

What class that  it's behavior like TxxTable?

can anyone show me simple code (or link) to execute and sql query to a .s3db file, that return a resultset/TDataset?

can anyone show me simple code (or link) to use trigger?

Thanks.

altaifa-dev.co.cc

#2 2010-11-13 05:53:35

mambamaestro
Website

Re: Simple Newbie question

puffff.. anybody can help me please?

altaifa-dev.co.cc

#3 2010-11-14 18:52:49

ab
Administrator
Website

Re: Simple Newbie question

Sorry, I was out for the week end, without any internet access.

Use any TSQLRestClient descendant to have a connection to the server (you can even use a direct embedded connection, in the same executable). You have several connection protocols (HTTP, Named pipes, GDI messages, DLL).
Use the corresponding methods to create the queries (see Add/Retrieve/Delete/Execute), in which you can browse your results with a TSQLTableJSON instance

It's not possible to use a TDataSet nor other "regular" VCL DB components.
This framework is NOT another TDataSet-based framework. There are plenty of such units around.
This framework is a Client/Server ORM. You access to your data using instances, via Delphi objects.

For the trigger usage, see the official implementation of this feature in http://sqlite.org

All this is described in the documentation of the framework, available from http://synopse.info/forum/viewtopic.php?id=55
Some concepts are available in this documentation, in the SAD document, with all details about the current implementation.
You have some sample sample source code in the repository.

Feel free to ask any question here.

Board footer