#1 2018-03-12 16:59:31

Ghiber

Problem with SynDBSQLite3

hello ab,
I have been migrating a large project which used ADO components to mormot, as a very large one, I decided for the moment to use the TQuery class of unit SynDB with which I have done very well and in the future to use interfaces, so I have managed to get my software used db oracle database, sqlserver, postgre, mysql, of course I had to standardize the sql statements, but nevertheless it was easy and fast, but I had a problem when I wanted to use sqlite database, the behavior of the TQuery.First method fails and however with the other databases mentioned above it is not, debugging I have noticed that most of the SynOleDB, SynDBZeos, SynDBODBC units at some time before or after executing a new statement initialize the property fCurrentRow: = -1 or fCurrentRow: = 0
but the SynDBSQLite3 unit does not at any time, there is some reason in particular, since when I initialized the property by modifying the sources

procedure TSQLDBSQLite3Statement.ExecutePrepared;
var SQLToBeLogged: RawUTF8;
    Timer: TPrecisionTimer;
    DB: TSQLDataBase;
begin
  fCurrentRow:=0; /////CHANGE HERE/////
  inherited ExecutePrepared; // set fConnection.fLastAccessTicks

I would like to know if I make that change in the sources I will not have problems in the future thanks.

#2 2018-03-12 23:05:57

ab
Administrator
Website

Re: Problem with SynDBSQLite3

Sounds good to me.
Thanks!

Please see https://synopse.info/fossil/info/7e9fbbabc8

Any more detailed feedback about your success with SynDB is welcomed!
smile

#3 2018-03-17 17:48:29

Ghiber

Re: Problem with SynDBSQLite3

thank you very much. Excellent

Board footer