#1 2017-01-20 21:23:23

yoanq

Using GlobalInterfaceResolution values

Hi, ab.

I am trying to register the interfaces and classes that implement it in the section initialization of the unit where we define the class that implements the service, then you can use it in the process of defining the services deployed on my server Rest.

Reviewing the framework, I found the possibility to register a global interfaces with their implementation using TInterfaceResolverInjected.RegisterGlobal but then I can not access the same for being in the area of the implementation the definition of GlobalInterfaceResolution.

I could give you some suggestion.

Thanks in advance, yoanq

#2 2017-01-21 08:10:15

ab
Administrator
Website

Re: Using GlobalInterfaceResolution values

Injection should better not be global but local to specific resolvers.

Anyway, I'm not sure I understand your question... sorry...

#3 2017-01-24 15:05:37

yoanq

Re: Using GlobalInterfaceResolution values

Hi, ab.

I take ICalculator and TServiceCalculator from Sample 14. I create a with descendant from TDDDRestHttpDaemon my services. Then I try to define the services to rest server. I use fRest.ServiceDefine to specified the services into InternalStart override method. All work perfect but, I have a developer group working into that project, if i continued define services into InternalStart i have problems when to developers have to define there services.

I try to define into the unit that contains TServiceCalculator one form to define the services. I found  TInterfaceResolverInjected.RegisterGlobal.

Any suggestion,

Board footer