#1 2019-06-04 07:07:34

TPrami

Anyone up to doing some mORMot tutoring (for me)?

Yellow,

I'd like to do something completely different at home and I made an start with mORMot some time back, but did abandon that hobby project. Then I basically took that and started new one, but like the first time have serious doubts are my design choices OK. and mainly are they sane in perspective of mORMot.

If someone is willing to sacrifice some of their free time to chat with fellow coder and check my mORMot doodles out, would be more than happy.

I understand that most of you would not like to do it free, payments would most likely be bigger hassle than the money I could spare, for most. Not saying there would not be any kind of compensation but not as default, at least now.

Please don't bash me about this message, I've been thinking of sending this message like month or two now, so it is not easy to ask for help either big_smile

-Tee-

Last edited by TPrami (2019-06-05 05:58:01)

#2 2019-06-05 06:24:36

pvn0

Re: Anyone up to doing some mORMot tutoring (for me)?

You could just post your questions here, this is what a public forum is all about, it also gives a chance for everyone else to learn. If you're concerned about asking stupid questions, don't , there's no such thing.

#3 2019-06-05 06:35:08

TPrami

At this stage it would be too much of an question, I could open up the repository, maybe, and then someone could check it out.

But it would not be interactive way I would I'd liked it to be. Also I think it would be fun to chat with fellow programmer from somewhere else anyways.

-Tee-

#4 2019-06-05 14:03:25

macfly

But... Which programmer likes to talk, interact socially?

- I'm just joking, guys smile

I agree with your idea of creating a repository where everyone can test, learn, and teach.

#5 2019-06-06 05:38:32

TPrami

macfly wrote:

But... Which programmer likes to talk, interact socially?

- I'm just joking, guys smile

I agree with your idea of creating a repository where everyone can test, learn, and teach.

I was thinking the same, for a couple of months, then I thought there is bound to be one that is exception to the rule.

-Tee-

Board footer