#1 2024-04-24 13:16:11

camu72

New AI assistant to help with mORMot

Hello everyone. Attentive to the advances of AIs and the recent launch of Llama3 by Meta, I found a website where it allows you to use this AI, and also generate "Assistants", which would be the equivalent of ChatGPT's GPTs. I created a help wizard for mORMot on this site, with a few instructions and some links to the synopse help pages and code, so that they can be integrated into the answers.
I hope it helps some of you. I pass the link: , in addition to the link to the HuggingChat page, which must surely be logged in before using the wizard.
HuggingChat: https://huggingface.co/chat/
Assistant: https://hf.co/chat/assistant/6628eca95d068b2d73e2e642
Surely someone can dedicate more time to it and improve it.
Greetings.

#2 2024-04-24 13:44:06

ab
Administrator
Website

Re: New AI assistant to help with mORMot

It is very funny to use.

It gives nice answers e.g. to "is mormot fast?" or "is mormot 2 faster than mormot 1?".

But not so accurate when you ask something not trivial, and propose some source code.
The AI is clearly hallucinating and proposes to use some non-existing classes or units. smile
One current issue is that it can't make a difference between mormot 1 and mormot 2, and seem to only give code using mORMot 2.
Perhaps any reference to mormot 1 in documentation or code should be disabled.

But when I tried to let the AI learn, and use only mormot 2 units, it was better.
Still hallucinating when generating code, but better. wink

#3 2024-08-30 11:09:06

Tdalton

Integrating AI into existing frameworks like mORMot can really enhance their capabilities. The new AI assistants, similar to the ones you're exploring, leverage machine learning to provide dynamic solutions to software challenges, which is especially useful in complex applications. Speaking of utilizing AI, exploring the potential of artificial intelligence for business can lead to significant improvements in automation and efficiency. This approach can be particularly beneficial in optimizing processes, predictive analysis, and customer interactions in a business environment. It's fascinating to see how adaptable these tools are and how they can be customized for specific needs.

Last edited by Tdalton (2024-09-02 10:53:27)

#4 2024-08-31 11:22:16

Kabiri

It was interesting talking to them, but it didn't help me.

#5 2024-09-08 00:13:52

Antonio
Website

I built a complete server in mormot2 with JWT authentication using ChatGPT-4. We interacted, exchanging information until we found a solution. ChatGPT did 80% of the work.

Board footer