#1 Yesterday 13:09:09

flydev
Member
From: France
Registered: 2020-11-27
Posts: 208
Website

http.sys REST tests fail on Windows

@ab, I wanted to re-pin my current projects on the latest master to get the recently merged fixes (#622, #629), but since yesterday the regression tests fail on Windows, fpc 3.2.3 and Delphi 13 Win64.

Bisected to 2acff7c18 (net: fixed servers main thread startup): the http.sys main thread does not start any more. THttpApiServer.Create forces hsoCreateSuspended so that THttpServerGeneric.Create the main thread suspended, and before said commit it resumed it itself at the end of the constructor.

Do you want I open an issue?

Offline

#2 Yesterday 13:18:27

flydev
Member
From: France
Registered: 2020-11-27
Posts: 208
Website

Re: http.sys REST tests fail on Windows

I have to go away, I created a gist with the explanation, patch and logs if it helps: https://gist.github.com/flydev-fr/de9c2 … 0222bd54f9

Offline

#3 Today 01:04:05

ab
Administrator
From: France
Registered: 2010-06-21
Posts: 15,606
Website

Re: http.sys REST tests fail on Windows

Sorry, I did not validate this http.sys server.

The proper fix should rather be
https://github.com/synopse/mORMot2/commit/1f7febd21

Offline

#4 Today 07:06:47

flydev
Member
From: France
Registered: 2020-11-27
Posts: 208
Website

Re: http.sys REST tests fail on Windows

I wasn't sure, everything is green again - thanks.


not related to this issue, on win11 / delphi 13 this one remains for days and I don't think anyone has reported it:

4.1. Ui pdf: Metafile rendering and orientation: #6 Hash32()=$0EA8AE59 expected=$FE2D27CA   !  - Metafile rendering and orientation: 1 / 19 FAILED  239.38ms

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB