#1 2020-10-26 10:56:33

XyberX

REST Dataware and you, we arrived at mORMot

My name is Gilberto Rocha da Silva creator of REST Dataware and with great pleasure I announce that today REST Dataware is migrating to Synopse for the beautiful work you do.
My package today has more than 12 thousand downloads only on SourceForge and has been helping many people with the process of converting their applications from two layers to three without major problems.
Before I used indy as a transport engine but seeing and studying new technologies to help everyone, I came across this excellent suite of objects that give me freedom of creation and processing power to help others to go ahead with their projects.
I successfully converted our standalone server to Synopse and I'm going to the Client to abandon indy once and for all on my youtube channel announcing the new modifications I hope to bring more people to mORMot.
I know what it's like to have a big project because I take great care of REST Dataware and I know the difficulties and the cool things with the daily victories that we can also be proud of and continue our lives with.
I want to thank you again for your efforts and "May the force be with you always"....

Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwi6wM … zP57IMcr8Q

Project on SourceForge

https://sourceforge.net/projects/rest-d … mponentes/

My Skype if someone need talk.

cyber_one27@hotmail.com

#2 2020-10-26 13:46:46

ab
Administrator
Website

Re: REST Dataware and you, we arrived at mORMot

Very interesting news!

big_smile

#3 2020-10-28 19:15:13

Junior/RO

Re: REST Dataware and you, we arrived at mORMot

@XyberX

It is great news. I had some friends in Brazil that use Delphi with Rest DW and they like it very much.

If you wrote VCL Datasets that will use mORMot as a layer, I think that all community will use.

Board footer